Monday, November 8, 2010

What others are saying about us...

I want you to know that my house party with 6 friends staying for the weekend, all fell madly in love with your cake. We could not stop nibbling all day and night, or thinking about when we could get back to my kitchen and slice another sliver. We all think your cake is the most unique and delicious cake we've ever eaten. Thank you so much. It was so fun for me to watch one friend after another become addicted like I have to your special cake. It was the highlight of our weekend!
Susan

The cake I bought from you at the rowayton farmers market was so wonderful! My husband loved it as well as his family. I just wanted to say thank you.

Nicole
Thanks so much for the AMAZING cake!!


Candace Jania, Patty- "Delicious. I've never had anything like it. I think I'll treat my family to one."


Laurie- "Oh my god. This is the best thing I have ever tasted. Sinful !"

Gretchen - "I have never tasted anything so delicious ! Thank you !"

Shari- "Just excellent"

Meg- "Delicious"


Cake was great- it was a big hit at the Thanksgiving table.
Tnx

No comments:

Post a Comment